At The Sleeping Dragon Hobby Shop we take security seriously so we’re committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. The following policy outlines how we treat your personal information and the security measures which are in place.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer, your visits to and your use of this website.
- This includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, the length of your visit and how many pages you viewed.
- We also collect information regarding your transactions with us through this website, including which products you purchased to how much you spent, which coupons you redeemed and which method of delivery you chose.
- Please note that we do not store Credit Card/Debit Card information.
- We also collect any information that you share with us, for the purpose of registering with us, including Title, Name, Email Address, Address and Telephone Numbers.
- This also includes information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and newsletters.
- Plus, any other information that you choose to send to us.
This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help customise your experience for a number of reasons and we presume “implied consent” if users visit the Sleeping Dragon Hobby Shop website and continue to use it after being informed about the cookies in operation below. ‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Chrome) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store such things as user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a “memory” for the website, enabling it to recognise a user and respond appropriately. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. However, this will often have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours. Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will only ever publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. Similarly, we will not, without your express consent, share your personal information with any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
For further legal information about privacy issues, you may find these links useful: